All the Crucial Auditing Services
- Information systems:
- General Controls System Review
- Security Audits Physical Penetration Testing
- IT Security Policy and Procedure Review
- Information Security Consultancy
- Leak Investigations
- Analysis of a company’s operations and maintaining rigorous systems of internal controls that prevent and detect various forms of fraud and other accounting irregularities.
- Provide an objective independent examination of the financial statements, which increases the value and credibility of the financial statements produced by management.
- Gather evidences to determine whether the statements contain material errors or other misstatements.
- Objectively reviewing your organization’s policies and procedures.
- Due diligence: Examine the business interests, commercial track records and reputation of potential business partners.
- Fraud workshops: Practical workshops coaching executives on required competencies to contain fraud within the organisation, maintain business operations and minimise reputational damage.
THE HMASH PHILOSOPHY
We commit to the highest standard of professionalism. We have jointly worked with large international accounting, auditing and consulting firm on various assignments.