Our Various Forensic Services Sumarised
- Examination and evaluation of a firm’s or an individual’s financial information for use as evidence in court.
- Conduct forensic audit in order to prosecute a party for fraud, embezzlement or other financial claims.
- Performing forensic research to trace funds, carrying out analysis of financial data, preparing reports, and testifying as required.
- Provide expert testimony during trial proceedings.
- Forensic investigations plays a vital role in the criminal justice system by providing scientifically based information through the analysis of physical evidence.
- Anti-money laundering compliance and investigations: Review existing internal money laundering policies and procedures. We evaluate customer identification procedures, record keeping methods and ways in which suspicious transactions are identified.